OMG understands that to meet and exceed our client's expectations, we not only have to provide the best systems, but also provide the finest employees. To achieve this, we have formed a work environment that is fun, exciting and rewarding. This allows OMG to recruit and retain the highest level Team Members who are passionate about serving our Clients.
All Service Center personnel are cross-trained on all services provided by OMG. We can interview all of your company's interested Service Center personnel for consideration for employment with OMG.
All OMG personnel are bonded and adhere to policies and procedures as described in the OMG Team Member Handbook. Employees are required to take and pass a drug test prior to employment. OMG also requires employees to provide a background check in cooperation with the city and local police departments. Finally, all employees sign a confidentiality agreement to secure the privacy and trade secrets of our clients.
OMG Human Resources Mission Statement
To develop, implement, and support programs and processes which add value to OMG and its employees. Thus leading to improved employee welfare, empowerment, growth, retention while remaining committed to OMG’s key business drivers, its management and prosperity for its customer, employees and shareholders.
PERSONNEL "PERKS" AND RECOGNITION
- Holiday Luncheons and annual gift cards
- Customer Service Week - gift cards and/or planned Team Member events
- Employee Referral Program: referring a Team Member, if hired - $50 for 30-day tenure - $100 for 90-day tenure and another $100 for one year tenure.
- Sales Bonuses for referring a new client
- Team Member Tenure gifts - OMG Team Members get to choose from some amazing gifts from our Tenured Employee Gift Catalog. Five Years, Ten Years, Twenty Plus Years.
- Service Awards:
- Each quarter, we choose two employees who embody the qualities we all strive for here at OMG. The employee who wins the Hat’s Off Award exemplifies what it means to be a part of OMG. This person is always positive, works with a smile, and has a great attitude no matter the circumstances.
- The employee who wins the Walk The Talk Award defines the phrase “above and beyond,” and not just for the client. It could also mean going out of your way to help a coworker at your site, or helping management by filling in at another site. This person is a shining example of how each and every employee should perform on a daily basis, embodying the “what else can we do for you?” attitude.
Empowering Your Employees - read article here
Manage Successfully - read article here
The Value and ROI of Employee Recognition - read here